When you buy a hosting plan, it has limited capacities in terms of disk space, bandwidth or other criteria (number of databases, number of email accounts, etc...).
In your reseller space, you have to manage the limits of your customers' accounts. The easiest way to do this is to create a "Package" that defines these limits and then associate each account you create with this package.
Here is the procedure to follow to create a package:
- Log in to WHM using the information that was sent to you by email when you created your account
- Click on "Packages".
- Click on "Add a package
- Choose a unique package name that allows you to identify the package
- Enter a value for the disk space and bandwidth limits (an unlimited value is not allowed)
- Define the other limits according to the needs of your customers
- Click on the "Add" button once you have completed the settings
To modify a package once it has been created, go to "Packages" > "Modify a package". When you modify a package, all the accounts using this package will be updated.